We go beyond manufacturing and supplying a high-quality product. We make the difference...
- ... by finding the better solution to save costs.
- ... by having a keen grasp of your exact concrete forming demands.
- ... by being passionate and technically creative about your concrete project success.
- ... by going to the limits of what seems technically feasible to find the better solution.
- ... by being and remaining independent, a family owned and managed company.
- ... by moving forward - the second family generation ensures continuity in our development.
- ... by ensuring the same high quality standard - certified according to ISO 9001 - across all 40 locations, annually audited.
- ... by being a partner to educational institutions and offering a comprehensive training and studying programme.
We have a history of making the difference by setting industry standards and pioneering formwork developments such as
- the formwork clamp
- the closed hollow frame profile
- the double chamber aluminium profile
- the articulated flange nut
- the welded-in DW nut in the multi-function profile
- 100 kN/m² concrete load capacity: Mammut 350 (since 2003)
- state-of-the-art ACC coating technology on all steel panel frames
- the all-plastic, 100 % wood-free facing alkus (instead of plywood) in all MEVA formwork systems since 2004, including the rental fleet
- the first standard formwork for fair-faced, exposed and architectural concrete (since 2004)
- the ultrasonic measuring device SolidCheck for determining concrete setting time (2013)
- the first standard modular safety system SecuritBasic (2013)
- the first compatible circular wall formwork system with steel facing (Radius, 2014)
MEVA is committed to providing know-how for your success when pouring concrete. We are active in all important industry standards committees and organisations.
- We chair the technical committee of the Concrete Formwork Quality Control Board GSV.
- We are the pioneer that developed the concrete pressure standard DIN 18218.
- We are an active member of the German Concrete and Building Technology Association DBV.
- We contributed the formwork and facing part to the Guide to Architectural Concrete.
- We are an active member of the American Concrete Institute's ACI formwork committee, pioneering new standards for exposed concrete finish.
- We are a member of the European Contractor Organisation CONSTRUCT.
- We are a member of the American Society of Concrete Contractors ASCC.
We have been distinguished and recognised for making a difference. Distinctions and awards line our company history:
- Top 100 Company
- SED Award for Excellence for the alkus innovationn
- No. 1 Client Winner in the Quality and Service ranking of SOLID 2012
We make the difference by being dedicated to improving safety in concrete works, by cooperating actively with safety authorities:
- The Swiss Insurance Safety Commission SUVA
- The German Worker Insurance Organisation (BG Bau)
- The Occupational Health and Safety authorities in the USA